Saturday, April 9, 2011

Here you have it folks. I have a blog.

Good evening and welcome to the wonderful world of my mind. Through the ages I have pondered a great many things. As time goes on, some of those ponderings will be made available to you through this blog. I regret to inform you that there will be no set posting dates or times. It will be very sporadic, and possibly be quite unused for long spans of time. For this I apologize in advance, but I am a busy man and have important things to do.
I am currently preparing for a night of work. I have to be there in 40 minutes. Of course that time will be reduced by the time I'm done with this post, but you get the gist. I'm in a hurry here...
I'll catch you up on the really basic basics though. I might make another post later tonight.

So who am I?
I am a highly dangerous person. I can make things explode by simply willing it to happen. My mind is incredibly powerful and I will not hesitate for a moment before causing someone a horrible amount of pain, agony, suffering, and a good deal of other such things.

Now... That's not really true. I tend to go off into random spoutings of such things as that.
I am a poet of sorts when I come across inspiration.
I am a little bit on the crazy side.
I have a lot of pent up emotions that may never be seen by most people I know.
I am a mechanical engineering student at Purdue University.
I like to go on adventures.
I like to look at the sky.
I like to play with fire.
I like to live in my own fantasy world.
I am a being of love and caring above all else.

That's about what you're going to get out of me at the moment. I've gotta put some pants on now.

Thanks for reading, even though you're probably the only one who has.
Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment