Monday, April 11, 2011

Help Me Help My Friend



If you're reading this blog, there's a good chance that it's because you're waiting for me to post this magical little button that lets you donate to the cause of fixing up my old laptop to give to Ricky. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, then I'll explain.
The main reason I set this blog up in the first place is so that I could put up a donation button so I can easily get money from my friends. It's a lot easier than trying to reach them in person and get the cash. I'm trying to buy a new screen for my old laptop so that I can give it to my friend Ricky as an early birthday present. The screen costs about $90 plus shipping and handling. If you're a random reader and happen to feel sympathy for my friend, I wouldn't argue if you wanted to donate as well.

Thank you all for your support. You're all great friends.
Ryan


Click the button to make dreams come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment